Tuesday, June 12, 2007

maddness

Today, wake up very very early at 8.00am.. cos got SMART training.
I am inside SMART liao.. just that last year i didnt go... so this year have to pay back!!!
haiz.. went with kim... listen to talks talks n more talks...

Kim got into Li fang's group..
June talks to me.... arh... first time??? but i dun noe... but we seems like close friend... hmm... she is a nice girl i would say...

Evening, accompany kim to CYA... Li fang also replacing someone... So like see her the whole day... haha
then kelly (hope i didnt spell wrong) and kim in the smae counter... Kenny also NPCC de... haha... small world...

I very tired... seems like i am talking craps... arh... i go sleep liao...
NIGHT TO ALL... DREAM OF ME TOO!!!! but of really dream of me.. dun tell me lah...vetry scary!! jk jk

No comments: