Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today = 15 July 2009

Feeling before interview:
I am so frighten!! Later I am going for my NYAA award interview!!!
Heard from Derek and Yan Shan that there are like 300 short-listed, 180 still awaiting. AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!!!

ONLY 150 AWARDS ARE TO BE GIVEN!

Pai seh, too "ji-dong" le. I took so many years to complete. I want the gold to add to my collections. I took off especially for this interview, really hope i can get the award.

Let's pray for Me, Yan Shan, Derek and Royston that all four of us get through our interview today. And also for Yong Ler who is having her first driving test today. Jia You!!! Jia You!!! Jia You!!!

Feeling before interview:
I was the first to go in, quite fast. He asked me about what i learn from my residential project and my physical skills. This two are my weakest part. Haiz. Then Harrold went in, followed by Royston and Derek. So scary, but before we went home. We found a stunning truth!! They read all the reports, but they only shortlisted 150 to be interviewed. So means we have a very high chance!! If the report is not returned to us means we are 90% accepted!! I am so so happy~~ Really hopes i can get the award~~~~ Now just have to wait for the letter to come~

No comments: