Sunday, July 12, 2009

What I am doing recently?

What I am doing recently?
I am in a dilemia whether to quit my current part time job as I really dont like the priniple of the work that is to lie. Really what to quit but it is a stable source of income. Haiz..

Friday was a really cho-in day for me. After work at 8pm, went to meet Jian Hong, Joe and Joyce to have dinner at Ban Heng. The veg deer meat was really nice! Although the rest comment that it as failed. Haha! Most of the food was so-so only. I am quite disappointed with the yam desert. Always the frst time trying right? Maybe next time go other place.

After that, reached Bedok at around 10+pm then have to walk to east coast part to meet Sat ppl. The road from the bus-stop to east coast was really long and scary! Imagine at such an hour, walking alone. Then see big group of guys walking towards you. Why don't they put some lights near the tunnel and at the stairs!!! haiz.. Luckily, I am somehow trained before to walk in total darkness alone. (Ya! Esp. during the last NCO NPCC camp)

The best part is to cycle at night~ Hooo~~~ Cycle to jetty to see ppl fish for sotong. I waited so long, but still didnt manage to watch. Interesting mah. Then cycle with derek to quite far. My butt almost went numb.. opps =X Took some photos and finally went home at around 3+am. Was dead tired and I have work on Sat!!

No comments: