Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Apply Uni

Today was another exciting day. Went to kim Leng's house to play with Chocolate (Her Dog) with Hui Ling and Ah Mun. Chocolate is as usual too uber in greeting us. Luckily, we came in prepared in long pants. Haha.. I got a bag to act at shield. After sometime, Chocolate laid on the floor to let us sayang! She was so cute!!! hehe~~ We took some photo with her. After that I went to apply for my university.

Oh ya!! I got news!! I received a letter from NYAA to go for the interview for the NYAA gold award! I am so so excited!! Hopefully I can complete my collection for the NYAA award. So happy~~~~ However, good and bad things gets together. I want to take leave but cannot cos my the other colleage need to take leave on the same date!!! Sian... I want go interview with friends. I don't want go alone~~~ Sob.. sob...

Encounter funny things during work yesterday.
A six years old malay child, female. Keep calling the office to disturb us. haha.. So funny. Luckily, she called after i had hit my target. So i entertained her for almost half an hour. It was so funny~~ hehe. She play prank, i let her talk until she tired, "soon pian" make her repeat and repeat~~ Lol.. I am just trying to get myself entertained too.



No comments: