Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two weeks working

Kao! I really super pissed off but the stupid person. Slow and naggy! One hour thing need two hours then complaint no time. Why? cos she too slow, she no time management. Then the whole day keeps nagging and nagging. Waolao!! I tell you, worst then all the aunties add together that i had encountered! And then, she like to ask me to "help" with almost all the task that we are supposed to do! Stupid lah! I cannot endure le, 12days has hit my tolerant level. I am not even a friend of her lah! Idiot!

What i encountered today was interesting.
1. A guy came for interview, he show us a picture. Half naked one. Dots~~
2. I was calling a guy to book appointment then you know what is his reply?!!
He is like 20+ leh! I am stunned, although it does make sense in a way.
His reply: I have no authority to make the decision.

No comments: