Monday, June 1, 2009

First Week

I am super tired! Ya! Cos working mah. lol. Meet with one "&@^#&^$" person!! Luckily my tolerant level is damn high! I am very sure no one in the office can stand her! Stupid!!!!! Aaaaa!! Idiot!!! Pissed me off. Anyother things are just fine.

Oh ya!! Today got a very very shuai guy came for interview! Tall, muscler and really good looking! OMG! Hahhahaa!! lol rare guy mah. But too bad lah, he flying oversea le. Haiz. nvm, i can wait for good looking guy to appear again. Wahahaha~~

Have you been to expo recently? Now got John Little Sale and Mei shi zhan. Sunday went with uncle and aunt. This is my first time going into mei shi zhan empty-handed and come out both hands carry so much stuff. We even have to make a second trip! Dots. But shopping with my uncle and aunt is really a total different experience. This is also my first time coping so many samples to try. haha. Fun!!

Then after shopping my expo, my sis and i met my cousin to go shopping again! Our objective is to buy a dress to wear during my cousin's wedding! The first shop is ZARA. We brought 5 dress of the same design and colour. LOL! HOT PINK!! but this also means i have to go on a diet!! My tummy too big liao!!! SOB~~ I only have two weeks to slim down. How?!!

No comments: