Sunday, June 7, 2009

Steamboat at AMK

On Friday after work, I went to meet joyce, joe, xue shi, chenise, ming wei, shu ting and hao hao for steamboat at AMK. I like the place a lot cos it is quiet and windy. Not like those steamboat places that are crowded, no space to walk, hot and noisy. Meeting up with friends after work are so heart warming. Shu ting is a also working in an interesting environment, ming wei going to superstar audition (anyone update me, pls.), xue shi got bf le!! haha...

As for my work, there is a really pretty lady who come for interview. She is really pretty!! Everything was so prefect about her... but but... her handwritting is really too small and weak, unable to read! diaoz.. Hopefully my eye can eat ice-cream again next time. lol.

Was a bit emotional yesterday night. Suddenly have the urge to sit behind a lorry. I missed the old days when my sis and i sat behind my dad's lorry. I missed the feeling of the wind blow at my face, making my long hair fly everywhere. I missed the times when my sis and i chat, sing song behind the lorry. Missed the numbness of my bottom because i sat on the floor of the lorry. Missed the funny actions and jokes that my sis and i did. Missed the things we do when it rains. Missed all the memories. Hahaa~~ It is always those small things that are able to bring out strong emotions.

No comments: