Saturday, June 20, 2009

Updates

Too many things happened lately making me very busy.
Last sunday was my cousin's wedding, I was one of the "sisters". haha. Was so fun and exciting! The pictures will be out in two weeks time so i will blog when the pictures are done. After the lunch wedding, I went to east coast park to meet up with sat cya. I was super tired and gone. Waited for them to cycle finish then meet Wei Keong and Wan Lian to have dinner. I quite like the Fish & Co. beside Park Mall, unique. Three people celebrated their birthday while we are having dinner, Wow!!!

Yesterday, was one of the three piggies outings. This time we went to eat at crystal jade kitchen buffet at toa payoh. Was really good! Got my mushrooms~~ Mutton Sabo, icy soft drinks etc etc. The best part is dun have to walk to take the food, it was served! We ate until almost closing near to 1am! Haha. Was the last three table to leave. Haha! Joe drove joyce and me home leh! Of cos with his parent's guidance as of the directions! He just passed loh! Haha! I saved cab fare too~~

As for my work, I can leave on time le as long as my target hit. Why? Cos the person was transferred back! yahoo~!! I am getting used to the job thus didnt see any special things liao. Yup! my brainwashing skills has improved a lot! Haha!! I somehow mastered the skills. Opps =X

Recently, I am quite trobled with my emotion. Suddenly a lot of flash back, haiz. Without my notice, I fall into a hole. And because i am stuck inside for too long, now i am too weak to climb out. Cant climb out without injury and scars. What am i facing? Just what everyone will face at least once in their lifetime. I dun think i have the courage to voice it thus i think i should brainwash myself into escaping. The time will come and i will wait for the special moment. I decided to stay inside the hole until someone rescue me.

No comments: